INCLASS IN OFITEC 2011
The edition of OFITEC 2011 has been the selected frame by INCLASS to show the new seating solutions for public spaces, offices and collectivities.
The new products introduced in OFITEC 2011 have been:
- MAY collection of polyvalent chairs designed by Francesc Rifé
- PAU single seaters and sofas with different options that give solution to any kind of project or installation.
- ON new operative collection chair with an attractive price but with aesthetics and design care.
- Expansion of the ITEK collection with a chair version equipped with adjustable headrest.
- Expansion of the GINGER collection with the four legs stackable armchair with or without writing tablet.
OFITEC is the most important show in our sector at national level. The difficult situation that this office furniture sector is going through was reflected in the small number of exhibitors although this circumstance was not the same regarding the visitors and we were pleased to receive numerous clients and friends visiting our stand.
By its presence in this fair INCLASS want to show its continuous support to the national sector with enthusiasm, commitment and confidence. We keep on investing in the creation and development of new products for our customers despite of the difficult current market situation.